Book 5 of the Smart Skills series: practical guides to mastering vital business skills and techniques. Using proven strategies from business experts, these essential smart skills can empower anyone with the tools to get ahead.
The only book you need to succeed in the world of business
In today’s working environment, building your career success can seem like a minefield, thanks to increasing levels of competition, accountability, limited potential for advancement, and a lack of opportunities available. The only way to stay on top of the game is to build up your 'soft skills' and accumulate useful experience that makes you stand out from the crowd. This concise and simple Smart Skills guide will show how and where to focus your energies when you want to become a more successful professional:
- Developing your skills and competencies
- Capitalising on your resources, strengths and weaknesses
- Building strong work relationships
- Increasing your visibility in and out of the workplace
- Making best use of your business knowledge
With these easy steps, professionals at any grade can achieve peak performance and start climbing that ladder to career success.